Sunday, January 2, 2011

Snow Fun

The kids beg to go outside and play in the snow. I have to admit, I hate going outside in the cold to stand and watch them. I actually have to force myself to do it. I let Josh and Rylie stay outside while waiting for Rylie's bus to come. When Rylie came a few minutes later, she wanted to stay outside also. Since part of the work is to get all the gear on, I gave them to their wish.
Rylie spent most of the time eating snow off of their mittens.
Josh enjoyed every minute of it.
Emily liked it at first.

But within a short amount of time, became very unhappy. She did not feel secure walking on the snow and wanted me to hold her hand the whole time. She was happy when I told her we were going in.
Here is Josh's attempts of making snow angels. The snow is crispy frozen and not that soft powder. He did his best, but ended up just laying there.

1 comment: