Saturday, October 17, 2009

Otsego Festival

On September 19th we went to the Otsego festival. I was in charge of a booth for our new ward building.

They had a few bounce rides. Rylie loved this big dog bounce house.

Jacob and Ali went town this big tornado slide. Ali thought it was more fun than Jacob did. I guess he is getting too old.

Joshua, Ali and Rylie all rode the ponies and loved it.

We all went on a free horse drawn wagon ride. Rylie kept yelling Weeeeee even though we were only going 5 miles an hour. We had a great time. I can't believe how fast the weather changed from wearing shorts one week to jackets and coats the next.

1 comment:

  1. This looks so fun! I forgot to even ask you how the booth went. Did you run out of candy? My kids would love a carriage ride.

    ReplyDelete