Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Silly Kids

I have started to really enjoy the silly things my kids do everyday. Rylie was twirling around in the family room trying to make herself dizzy. I continued to say "Rylie be careful" as she got close to things. I guess I said it enough because she started saying "Careful me!" as she twirls.

When I change diapers I usually put their pants on my head and sing a song about having a silly hat. Today Emily put Joshua's pajama bottoms on her head and walked around the kitchen dancing.

Emily's hair is finally long enough to try to do something with it. I tried piggy tails yesterday and it made me laugh because she looked like she had horns. Am I a bad mom to continue to do it this way just for my amusement?

Emily is growing so fast lately. We no longer have a baby. We now have a toddler. She likes to tease, walk around and now is very interested with playing in the bathroom. Yesterday I caught her twice putting toys in the toilet and unrolling all the toilet paper off the roll. What a fun stage!

2 comments:

  1. I would find it really amusing to watch you sing with pants on top of your head too. I love Emily's "horns". She looks so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. What a little doll. She IS growing up too fast. She will 1-1/2 when I see her...bummer. Silly hat, silly mom...fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete