Sunday, May 16, 2010

independent Rylie

Rylie has been very independent lately. Here she wanted to draw with markers because Josh was. Before I could get her a paper, she improvised.
Last week we went to playgroup at the park. I didn't have time to remove the cereal and Alison's bowl from the table. When we got back, Rylie decided she did not want to wait for me to take off Emily's shoes and poured her own bowl of cereal for lunch. Unfortunately, she poured it into Alison's dirty bowl and all over the table. She didn't mind.

4 comments:

  1. Fun to catch up on your children. They are quickly growing up! I relate to Rylie and doing things MY way! Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite the project manager she is.... I am just glad hers was washable ink! As far as the cheerios......what can I say...I think I actually have see pictures like this from every grandchild I have....it must be a learning experience...for them....or You! I can't decide. Hee Hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This happens to me all of the time...in fact today, with crackers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just love our independant little ones don't we! Especially when they can get what they want, even if it does make us a mess.

    ReplyDelete