Thursday, November 4, 2010

Summer chores

This summer I implemented a new chore schedule. The kids knew what needed to be done and as long as they did was was expected they had the rest of the day to do whatever they wanted. It worked great! We rarely had the t.v. on this summer which was also wonderful. We worked hard as a family.
We landscaped our front yard. The kids had fun with the dirt. Emily didn't like climbing on it as much as the others.


They all helped moving the dirt. Jacob was lucky enough to be gone the week we had the dirt delivered.

The kids always enjoy washing the van.





Maybe because they usually get to play water games afterwards.
They worked really hard this summer. It was sure hard for me to see them go back to school. My load was lifted, more than I realized, while they were home.

1 comment:

  1. What hard workers you have. That dirt looks really dark. I bet it made quite a bit of a mess. The kids looked like they had fun though.

    ReplyDelete