Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Eve 2010

I got a new camera for Christmas! My old one finally died. This is the first picture I took. I was playing with the zoom. I love this picture of Josh.
The kids are waiting for our traditional Appetizer feast for New Years Eve dinner. I have been watching what I eat and I love appetizers. Most of them are not healthy, but delicious.

After the younger kids went to bed, we had a game fest. Last year we let Alison stay up until 11pm. This year she gets to stay up until Midnight. She is very excited.

2 comments:

  1. I'm "SORRY" we couldn't have been there!
    It's fun your kids are getting old enough to play games with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun. Alison looks wired. Did everyone make it to midnight? I didn't think to take any pictures. We watched Despicable Me and did a puzzle. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete