Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Morning





We had a great Easter. It was different to be away from family. The primary did a Easter egg hunt on Saturday but Jacob said it was not the same as the Jensen egg hunt. I was still glad they got to do a hunt anyway. The primary included the nursery kids too. Once Rylie understood what to do she loved it. She is such a candy kid!
The Easter bunny brought lots of different items in the basket this year and not as much candy. Rylie is having some dental work at the hospital on May 7th. I am sure candy was probably the culprit. So no jelly beans for her. But she did get chocolate and she was happy.

2 comments:

  1. Did the Easter Bunny hide the baskets at your house this year? He did a great job hiding them at our house. I love your background. THANK YOU for posting Emily's picture on the side. I can't believe that she is 4 months already. That is CRAZY! That is a really cute one of her sitting up. I can't figure out who she looks most like. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are SO cute! I noticed that you do NOT have my blog site on your blog. It is http://marilee-cookfamily.blogspot.com/ Emily is a doll.

    ReplyDelete