Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Eggs!

We had fun coloring eggs. Jacob carefully designs each of his eggs. He did some great ones this year that looked really cool. Ali made me a special pink egg that won every egg war! Jacob wanted to know what her secret was. She exclaimed that you soak the egg a long time and the color pink is the best.Joshua painted the most eggs. It might be because he had no patience. He would drop the egg into the color for only about 10 seconds before removing it.
Rylie was put down for a nap when the dye was brought out. We wanted to keep the table, floor, walls, and carpet all their original colors!

1 comment:

  1. What? You didn't let Rylie and Emily decorate eggs? J/K. I love the look on Joshy's face in this post. So cute! I always thought that the longer the egg was in the dye the better it was in egg wars too! But I thought the darker the color they better....so I went with purple for mine.

    ReplyDelete