Thursday, August 13, 2009

Joshua

Joshua is a true 3 year old. He would kill me if he knew I was posting this picture. He likes to dress up with Alison's dress ups. I have to say, he does pretend like the shoes are machine guns though. So I don't mind him playing with girl things.



Joshua wanted to play with the bins in the playroom so he decided to dump out every toy. I don't know where I was but I found this picture on my camera. I suppose Jacob took this picture. Good thing they cleaned it up before I saw the mess.

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures of Joshy. So cute. I'm sure he'll always love you for posting his "girly" picture on the internet. Tee hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture will be great blackmail someday! I've been enjoying getting to see your family! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a crack-up! With all his curly hair, he can pull it off...
    One day, when he looks back at this he will BE REALLY MAD, but for now...he will think it's great and so do I...fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete