Thursday, August 13, 2009

Riding bikes

Okay this is my last post for today. Ali has been begging us to take off her training wheels. We finally did it on Tuesday and she got on the bike and rode away. I was shocked. I guess she had been learning on the neighborhood kid's bikes. I don't know why we waited so long.




Jacob has never enjoyed riding bikes. We have tried to get him to like it. We have even given him new bikes for his birthday because he had grown out of the old one even though he didn't ask for it. On Tuesday after working on Ali's bike I asked him if he wanted to ride my bike. I lowered the seat and he rode it. I have since caught him out riding it a couple of times. I don't know if he just didn't like his bike or what but am glad he is getting some exercise.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...you have been posting like crazy! I didn't realize Ali learned too. So fun! They're growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Ali. I am glad to see you riding on your bike without your training wheels.

    Jacob...keep on ridin' I loved riding my bike when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete