Monday, September 7, 2009

Beebe Lake

This is my last post for today. Make sure to check out all four. We went to Beebe Lake one more time before summer ends. It was only about 75 degrees so the water was a bit cold. The kids didn't care too much. Darren was not pleased. They love to play in the sand and swim. This beach is about 7 minutes away from our home and is really nice.







We learned that Emily is terrified of the sand. I had to keep her entertained the whole time holding her because if she even looked at the sand she would cry.
Here is a video. I am loving this feature on my camera.

2 comments:

  1. Seven minutes away....sooo awesome! The sand looks really nice too. Fun. I wish we could come and visit and have the kids play. Hopefully someday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so fun! This is a test to see if I get through this time.

    ReplyDelete