Sunday, December 20, 2009

Emily's First Birthday

Please make sure you see all my postings today. I think I did 7.

Don't ask me how much I am liking having Emily's birthday so close to Christmas. I ended up not even having time to make a cake. I bought cupcakes at Walmart on her birthday. That is pitiful! I am sure she didn't care this year but I better be more prepared in the future. That said I think she had as good as a first birthday could be. This first picture, Darren put the cupcake on her tray and she immediately tried to touch the flame. Darren told her NO right when I took the picture. I promise, she doesn't cry very often.






After the presents were open the typical thing happened. She played with the wrapping paper, which was good because Rylie wanted to play with her toys.

1 comment: