Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Events

We were almost done with the garage when the kids wanted lunch. While inside, our neighbor hit our car that was parked in front of our house. It pushed the door in. Just one more thing to have to deal with before we leave on vacation!
After lunch we let the kids play in the water while Darren adjusted the sprinklers.
Alison and Rylie love the water the most. They played in the water the rest of the afternoon.
Joshua likes to play in the pool, but does not like the sprinklers.

I decided it would be funny to get Darren. I told Jacob to take of picture of Darren. While Darren was posing for the picture, I snuck up behind him and poured a bucket of water on his head. He was very surprised! This started a huge water fight. The kids thought it was so much fun. They continued pouring water on me and Darren longer than we both wanted them to. Even Jacob enjoyed himself while trying to get me soaked.

Darren and I are completely drenched. I have about two inches on my one sleeve that didn't get wet for some reason.
Jacob is becoming a teenager. He stayed inside watching tv most of the time. He did come out for the water fight and then went back in. He didn't change his wet clothes, but at least he put a towel on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment