Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fun with Friends

Not only were we able to have fun with family, but we also spent some time with friends. We spent some time with my friend Mandy and her kids. We went to the park then went to Chick-fil-a for lunch. Here Alison is with Natalie and Olivia. Ali played with Natalie often when we lived in Utah. They were our next door neighbors.
Heres one of my best friends Mandy. She is always trying to make me laugh.
Here is Jacob hanging out with Spencer and Tate. We let them have their own table so they could have their "guy talk".

Emily just enjoyed drinking out of a straw instead of a sippy cup.

And I didn't get a picture of Rylie because she ate little and spent most of the time playing on the playset. Good times, Good times.



2 comments:

  1. My goodness. . .if you go to Chick-fil-a you have probably seen my daughter-in-law Jill and her youngest daughter! Just yell Jill next time you go in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. . .I messed up! I didn't read that it was you Stacey and when I double looked at the kids I realized what I had done. If you ever go to Chick-fil-a when in Colorado go ahead and yell Jill. . . .

    ReplyDelete