Friday, June 26, 2009

Lemonade stand

The Kids wanted to do a lemonade stand with the neighbor girls. I do not really like the idea but they were very persistent. The neighbor girls provided the lemonade and we provided the paper cups. They sat on the corner for 30 minutes and made over $10.00! I was shocked. Most of their customers were the construction workers (we have several houses being built around us right now). It was a hot day and I guess they picked a good time. I told them not to expect that big of a profit next time. They split the money and each walked away with about $1.50. My kids never earn their own money so they were sooooo excited!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow! My kids are always asking to do this and I always say no. Let's not tell them that you guys made $10. They even asked me this last Saturday. You'll have to take them to the dollar store.

    ReplyDelete