Friday, June 26, 2009

Our house

Hurray! We no longer have a dirt yard. This week we had the sprinklers and the sod installed in both the front and back yards. It was a nightmare trying to work with 3 different companies and having to rearrange schedules due to rain but it is now done. We also had the front porch railings painted this week as well. It was a busy week, but I think it looks nice. One day we will finish with plants and all our plans for the back yard but this is how it will be for now.

3 comments:

  1. Oh happy day! It looks so great! Wow, how exciting! I am so excited for you all!!!!!!! It is Wonderful!
    What a difference one day can make! I wish I had been there to see the transformation! The porch looks great too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grass looks great! So green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Beautiful house! Beautiful Trees! Beautiful green green green lawn. Oh how I miss the green. I love how the door and the shutters are burgandy and the garage door is white.

    ReplyDelete