Sunday, November 22, 2009

Snapshots

This is the last posting for today. Make sure you see all three. I was so excited the other day when I took these pictures. It has been almost a year since Rylie has looked into the camera for a picture. She usually avoids the camera. She has been having her teacher come over once a week to work with her. Her teacher works the most on getting her to use eye contact. I don't even care Rylie's hair was not done or she is still in pj's. She actually looked at me! I took the picture on the right the same day.



Of coarse, this is another messy face, highchair picture of Emily. I gave her ravioli for the first time. As you can see, she loved it. It is all gone.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Wonderful pictures of Rylie. What a difference...she is looking right at you and even smiling. I love it. Emily is a little messy I might say...what a messy little doll!
    Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Hooray, Rylie's finally looking at you. I think Emily is just happy to eat grown up food just like the rest of her family.

    ReplyDelete