Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving cookies

So, I had planned to have the kids decorate Halloween cookies and just ran out of time. Thank goodness that the candies I bought also worked for Thanksgiving cookies (candy corn and pumpkins)


This is Rylie's masterpiece. She worked on eating this cookies for several days and only ended up eating most of the candy off the top.


Emily just enjoyed eating the cookies and was happy eating and watching our little family night activity. I have recently learned how to adjust my plans when they just don't work out how I thought. The old me would have just let the kids eat the candy and forgotten about making cookies after Halloween was over.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like the kids had a great time. I'm thinking of making sugar cookies tomorrow for the pack meeting. Sometimes they are just a lot more work though.

    ReplyDelete