Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Laundry Fun

Is that an oxymoron or what? I have a basket for each family member, so on laundry day the kids spend as much time as possible playing with the empty baskets before I fill them up. I don't know why we spend money on toys!

Joshua emerging from his cave.
Rylie likes to play like they are boats or planes and wants me to pull her around. This gets old real fast.
Joshua is the king of the castle.
Rylie playing she is a puppy dog in a cage. She pretends she is a dog several times a day.

2 comments:

  1. Laundry fun is definitely an oxymoron...unless it's in the kids perspective. They look like they are having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Laundry Fun...I remember when you kids used to do that. It was all I could do to keep you from getting into the baskets and taking a ride DOWN THE STAIRS. We had a laundry shoot that I also worried about! Remember that??????

    ReplyDelete