Thursday, March 18, 2010

Saint Patrick's Day

I didn't do too much for St. Patrick's Day this year. We had green Jello and green salad and green pop for dinner and green vanilla pudding for desert. Jacob asked why I didn't make the baked fish green. I had to explain some things you will not eat if they were green.

Ali came home from school and said her teacher leaves notes for the leprechauns and also water and they will leave a note for her. So of course she wanted to do that. She wrote this note saying she loved him and not to take her special green rock she got but wanted to show him.

This is what the leprechaun left her. She giggled all morning and took it to school to show everyone.

4 comments:

  1. How fun. I was pretty lame this year. I made sure everyone was wearing green and that was it. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun idea. What a great way to accually "do" something for St. Patricks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun....being young and innocent is a priceless time of life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kiddos are getting so big. I was reading the post about Emily's climbing and I can definitely understand. Max is a climber. It sure does keep us moms busy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Did I understand correctly that ya'll are visiting this summer? If so YaHoooo!!!

    ReplyDelete