Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yummy Ice Cream

For Valentines Day my mom sent us money to get ice cream cones. The family voted on spending that money buying the makings for Ice Cream Sundays. I know the kids just thought they would get more for their money (they are my children). I also know Darren could have taken a picture of all of us at once, but he didn't and I won't complain (anymore). So I included several pictures to show Grandma how much we enjoyed it. I also excluded the picture he took of me. It was awful and since I am doing the blog, I get to do what I want! Thanks Grandma Burgess for the ice cream!






1 comment:

  1. That makes me want to eat ice cream right now. It looks sooo yummy. I agree that since you are the author you can omit anything that is not up to standard. Although...you do need some more pictures of yourself to post. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete